"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A $10,000 fine has been handed down to several coaches over the last three years for comments made to officials.
- Several calls were made to officials at the greyhound park, but there was no response.
- She is making phone calls to Democratic officials, labor leaders and supporters in early nominating states.
- Despite the potential for abuse, money managers often make campaign contributions to such officials.
- She said the department would examine its telephone records to determine whether the girl's family and friends had made a series of calls to officials.
- I fear the Order is making offers to high officials.
- She made dozens of calls to officials without result.
- Last year, in my attempt to do research on the subject, I made more than three dozen calls over eight weeks to educators and officials.
- Phone calls would be made to officials in Brasilia; she knew their names.
- And the covered employees could make contributions of up to $250 to candidates or officials for whom they can vote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.