"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Uzbekistan also has a so-called "insult law," which makes it a crime to criticize the president, his family, other officials or public institutions.
- Dobbs has criticized local officials for their approach to border security.
- But they also criticize Federal officials for not authorizing stringent enforcement procedures.
- The constitution provides for freedom of speech, and journalists often criticize officials.
- Jamaica enjoys a free press and its newspapers frequently criticise officials.
- Now the country is moving backward with efforts to shut down television offices and jail journalists who criticize public officials.
- He criticized officials who were taking kick-backs for advancing pseudoscience.
- The report, for the most part, did not criticize Mr. Ashcroft or top officials by name.
- He criticized unnamed officials for blocking the democratization of foreign policy making.
- He also had the courage to criticize public officials who failed in their duty of administering justice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.