"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So much money wasted for so little result, except pain," Ms. Burstein commented.
- The state doesn't have the money, instruments or clean blood to waste on people their age.
- No money wasted on a pre-paid meter if you return early.
- Then there is the practical effect of the threats - hours lost and money wasted.
- The money wasted on official functions?
- More money wasted on a futile quest.
- Why waste the money on this?
- Chairman Cole agreed the group would try to organize a follow-up event: "We made a few mistakes, wasted a little time and money.
- He liked having money to spend, money to waste on food and gambling.
- He muttered tonelessly, "All that time, energy and money wasted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.