"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- THE focus of revenue-sharing money is usually on the clubs that receive the most money, like Tampa Bay and Florida.
- Fans might also want to know what the Brewers are doing with their revenue-sharing money from Major League Baseball.
- The team thus has little incentive to use its revenue-sharing money to buy better players and improve itself.
- But wait, you say, doesn't the new agreement require teams that receive revenue-sharing money to meet a minimum payroll standard?
- In addition to the revenue sharing cuts for counties for the third consecutive year, the Legislature and Governor did not increase revenue-sharing money for municipalities.
- Or maybe a team wants to upgrade at the top and uses the revenue-sharing money to lure a top-flight general manager.
- One of the most valuable sports franchises in the world, the Yankees paid about $60 million in revenue-sharing money to Major League Baseball.
- Some members of the union are not convinced that all of the clubs who have received revenue-sharing money have followed that provision.
- If clubs put revenue-sharing money in their pockets, players don't benefit.
- People on the players' side believe if the Royals cut their payroll to $37 million, they will not be using the revenue-sharing money on players' salaries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.