"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Don't the people around here keep their money in the bank?"
- Instead, money keeps getting spent, often in places where it seems to make no sense.
- "The money just kept going out the window," he said.
- "That money keeps coming regardless of how the economy is doing."
- "It was just for six weeks and we need the money to keep going," he said.
- The program raised in excess of $120,000, and money kept coming during following years.
- So long as money kept coming in, she'd not be nervous.
- And the money kept flowing, right through the elections of 2002.
- That much money will keep me for a long time, and I won't have to bother you again.
- For a while he'd hoped that money, or rather the lack of it, would keep her home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.