"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can exchange money in banks, at hotels or on the street, where the rates are sometimes marginally better.
- Does anyone know if it's possible to exchange money in the evening at the airport?
- I set up in advance to exchange money at my Yangon hotel.
- They have such things there, but they don't exchange money.
- Exchanging money outside of these locations is illegal and can be dangerous.
- Visitors should consider exchanging money only at banks and hotels.
- Considering the relative safety from theft, it's not a bad idea, but you can exchange money elsewhere.
- The students said they hoped to exchange ideas, money and medicine between their countries.
- After another 20 minutes, we leave, because we have this crazy desire to exchange money for food.
- The worst and most expensive place to exchange money is the airport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.