"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When Solidarity was born, the shops were empty and workers' pockets were overflowing with worthless money.
- The government and banks will continue to enrich themselves as long as we accept the decree that their worthless money is legal tender.
- My wife, yesterday, asked me where we should invest our almost worthless money.
- "What do we need a worthless new money for?"
- Sometimes paid only in scrip, worthless money accepted only at the plantation's overpriced store, the workers become financially in debt.
- LaGuardia responded: "You took a perfectly good sign and sent me perfectly worthless money.
- Perhaps the most worthless money in the world, the Somali shilling doubled in value after the journalists and military arrived.
- Uim-bog is supposed to mean 'soft copper' in Irish, worthless money, but there is no evidence of a clear connection to the term.
- With banks shut, checks worthless and no money flowing into Panama, that reluctance is understandable.
- It was amusing at the time, worthless money in exchange for a worthless antique.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.