"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why not make a little money out of what you'd done?
- But sometimes I do need to get a little money to live on.
- Father might leave a little money to her, but nothing much.
- He won a little money and began to feel better.
- So even if you make a little money, you're still going to be short.
- So she had to come to Atlanta to try to make a little money for herself and her boy.
- "But why should they mind my making a little money?"
- We had some food and a little money to buy more on the way.
- A small conference makes a little money go a long way.
- The little money had all long since been run out of the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.