"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Typically, the issues play out around money and power.
- So they tossed around money for players who turned out to be busts.
- I have also seen the rewards it brings around career and money.
- You don't want to be carrying around money the day of your wedding.
- He was very impressed with the way she tossed around American money.
- Spread around enough money and the truth could always be bought.
- His world revolves around money and the acquisition of the same.
- And probably the ones who just like to sniff around money.
- I grew up in the Bronx, and our lives did not revolve around money.
- "These checks were my walking around money for the last three years," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.