"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'The value of this book is beyond money,' said Brown.
- Some businessmen found this summer that people are not beyond spending money on air.
- In Connecticut, the ramifications of the provisions go beyond money.
- Beyond money, there are also significant social costs to both the alcoholic and their family and friends.
- For some, the appeal of a Taliban marriage went beyond money.
- Those benefits go beyond money and can be difficult to measure.
- But school administrators and other education experts say the full implications of the Governor's budget go beyond money.
- "We are saying our relationship goes beyond money," he said.
- All the hard work does have a payoff beyond money, experts said.
- While workers earn $5.50 an hour, the program offers benefits beyond money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.