"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It may not have quite the thrills, but you're sure to walk away with a little of Wall Street's mad money.
- I'm a woman, and women try to predict when mad money may be required.
- Thus he has a nest egg or mad money and a treasure, too.
- Instead, many teachers spend their mad money on impulse purchases: school supplies.
- Each person would be given $50 in "mad money."
- And all this, remember, involved the doling out of mad money from people who really needed it.
- But extra revenue should not turn into the Legislature's mad money.
- "I don't want to work either, but we need some mad money for the next storm."
- Some observers felt they were there to carry mad money or groceries, but there's probably a better reason.
- Anyway, keep it as mad money in case you want to get away in a hurry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.