"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What Granddad had left him was more valuable than mere money.
- Unfortunately he hadn't foreseen that she could be saved by mere money.
- But, as I explained to you at the time, mere money was never my objective.
- Joshua had a much more compelling reason to locate her than mere money.
- Still, Clark would not sell out his own uncle for mere money.
- And he thought, near the beginning of 1980, that there might be something else they would be needing more than mere money.
- After what he's done already he's not going to let mere money stop him.
- "If mere money is all you want for him, then name your price."
- "And you won something there that was more than mere money," Dede encouraged.
- The way they talk, carry themselves and act hints of things mere money cannot buy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.