"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When it comes to the bond market what the players are after is cheap money.
- But there was in fact no need for public works, since cheap money would have the same effect by increasing private investment.
- The big guys have found cheaper money from banks and through commercial paper.
- The key was the cheap money provided by central banks.
- The era of cheap money may finally be nearing its end.
- Advances in technology should make managing money cheaper over time.
- Both those changes would help the cause of cheaper money.
- We can now be sure that easily accessible, cheap money does not create stable growth.
- It is opening up the path to cheap money in a number of states.
- We have to look at late payments and access to cheap money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.