"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indeed who are you to tell people how and when they should spend their hard earned money.
- It will also boost efforts to raise more hard money through its political action committee, he said.
- Candidates must pay for their own ads with hard money.
- Would you put down hard money for any of these, over your normal choices?
- But she surely has the ability to raise more hard money to get her political message out.
- The groups will have to pay for some activities using 50 percent or more in hard money.
- No, I see quite well why it must be hard money, anyone could.
- The term "hard money" usually refers to one of two things.
- I do it for the money too, but money's not hard to make.
- But hard money can't be allowed to simply take soft money's place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.