"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But when they fill one key scene after another, you become irritated."
- A key scene in the film was changed shortly before the film's release.
- Though based on the film, several key scenes are altered from the original script.
- The President may not have realized, however, that his phone call would be a key scene in that movie.
- The restoration now is 17 minutes long and includes the key scene of Kelly's last stand.
- We had already shot several key scenes with her too.
- Paul, you always thought that was the key scene for you, am I right?
- For us, charades was a key scene where you see the animal side of all those people.
- At the end of the book commentaries about key scenes are included.
- Special attention is paid to two key scenes in the film.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.