"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The key concern of management is to push the goods out the door."
- The key concern was how do you manage something so far away.
- Improving the physical atmosphere of the schools, he said, will be a key concern this year.
- Employees had raised this as one of their key concerns in the staff survey.
- That's a key concern when you're looking for more than 350,000 feet of space.
- A key concern was the potential impact of noise on local residents.
- Now let me turn to some of your key concerns.
- Let me now turn to some of the key concerns.
- Let me now turn to our key concern, which is from the trade perspective.
- I would like briefly to touch on two or three areas which are of key concern.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.