"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A key problem in working conditions is the high work load.
- A key problem was a new computer system for financial records.
- The key problem is not one of technology; in fact it's physics.
- But lack of productivity growth is not the key problem.
- A key problem, he said, is poor enforcement of the press law.
- The key problem with almost all political consultants is that they don't know anything about issues.
- "The key problem seems to be older women voters," she said.
- We also need to address some of the key problems affecting the industry.
- Like it or not, immigration is the key problem of the new century.
- One of the key problems was education for the children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.