"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few key executives and engineers left the company in 1981.
- Our ownership has to evaluate how comfortable it is with its key executives.
- "This is an emotional, fragile time around here," one key executive said.
- Over the summer of 2012, the company lost a number of key executives.
- There was no question of key executives trying to commute their way into the city centers.
- The loss of a key executive comes as a blow to any business.
- Many Japanese companies make the book required reading for their key executives.
- A number of key executives were fired, too, to make way for a new team.
- He took over the store after the fraud; his father and several other key executives left the business.
- I personally spent time in Washington, along with other key executives, to help educate a lot of the lawmakers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.