"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I don't think either team has a key strategic advantage."
- The key advantage is having autonomy and control of the budget.
- In early 2012, an alternative site was located which offers several key advantages over other locations.
- The Internet has also taken away one of the traditional banks' key advantages: geography.
- But the old interest group system had at least one key advantage.
- However, one key advantage is that it does not require aid (or consent) from the test subject.
- In short, the Agencies give us a key national advantage in foreign and security policy.
- This was because he'd believed back then that he had one key advantage over his enemy.
- Lower cost, especially when replacing wood that would otherwise have been imported, is a key advantage.
- A key advantage to this approach was that it allowed the different components to be built over time as financing became available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.