"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was known for making key plays in big games.
- When East won with the jack he made the key play by leading the club five.
- After winning, South made the key play of leading the heart king.
- Atlanta came up with a key defensive play a minute later.
- The key play in the game occurred at the opening of the second half.
- It is now considered a key play in 20th-century French theatre.
- Now Levin made another key play, similar to his first one.
- The key play for the Jets, however, had come 30 minutes earlier.
- The first key play in the drive came on third-and-18.
- East won with the ace and had to make a key play.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.