"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would still be a key witness probably the most important we'd have but we needed more time.
- The committee did not hear from many of the key witnesses.
- "Those are probably the two key witnesses in the case."
- Which might have been the main reason she was selected as a key witness.
- The prosecution has said she will be its key witness.
- In the event she was one of the commission's key witnesses.
- He's a key witness for our case, with a considerable record.
- The prosecution's key witness told the police four different stories, and they believed him each time.
- She later becomes a key witness in a murder, and the couple become closer.
- Not if you are holding back a key witness from us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.