"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Analysts are split on the question of why Pakistan has now moved against these key leaders.
- Even meeting with some of the key leaders has been a logistical nightmare.
- So my key leaders had to buy into it or we could never straighten things out.
- The members form a network of key influential leaders that realize significant positive social change.
- Despite this, more than 2,000 members of the party, including many key leaders, were rounded up and arrested.
- Prior to the visit, council members and staff, carefully identified the key leaders specific for the community.
- Their job was to make sure key leaders died just as the Russian tanks moved in.
- But not a one of those key democratic leaders support our policy in Central America.
- More frequently, labor experts say, companies discharge just a few key leaders.
- He was a key leader of the British charismatic movement from the 1960s to 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.