"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He held out a hand, waiting for the key card.
- Minutes later, I'd found my room and inserted the key card.
- He takes several key cards, and goes back the way he'd come.
- But if that was the case, the key card shouldn't have worked.
- The key card was about to open a door to his identity, and to far more than I wanted to know.
- She stopped in front of the door to their room and pulled the key card from her pocket.
- Each door will only open to its corresponding key cards.
- She had a purse and a key card in her hand.
- There was no key card waiting for her at the desk.
- One was hidden behind a door that could be opened only with a key card.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.