"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The list below shows the key documents, but is not comprehensive.
- Iraq has never provided key technical documents from its nuclear program.
- These two key documents would remain in practice for the next forty years.
- Although many key documents appear to be missing, some are useful and will form the basis of a congressional report.
- It is often seen as the key document regarding sustainable development.
- Why in 1944, when there was so much else to think about and to do, did those three key documents appear?
- This is the key document in buying the business assets or stock of a corporation.
- There is a project page with a useful history and several key documents.
- Unfortunately some key documents have been lost to history.
- The key document is a report on the past five years and proposals for the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.