"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I had to stop going to school after a while.
- He could not stop going over the plan in his head.
- It was no good, I had to stop going to the place.
- A few days later, he stopped going to the office.
- I stopped going to school for weeks at a time.
- She stopped going to the office about five years ago, her son said.
- But this is a team for which things just won't stop going right.
- This is just an easy way to leave school and stop going to class.
- Within several weeks my mother stopped going to the group.
- "I stopped going for maybe four or five months at a time, and you see yourself sort of change," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.