"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The others all knew what he was going to ask, of course.
- The show will go on with or without him, of course.
- The same went for most other members of the Watch.
- Who was going to put how many of their own people on the front line.
- So they're learning to go in and out of all these books?
- She has to go home to her father now, of course.
- Everything else in here will go to you, of course.
- He had clearly never gone short of food in his life.
- No one's gone in or out of the place all day.
- I never saw anyone go in or out of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.