"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After that, I could not avoid going home any longer.
- If possible, try to avoid going home on a weekend when things are the worst.
- I try to avoid going anywhere that other people go.
- In some cases, individuals can avoid going into the hospital entirely.
- "We would all like to avoid going through that again."
- Should I avoid going outside during certain times of the year?
- What he's trying to do is avoid going back to Houston.
- We must avoid going down that road at all cost.
- He had to figure out a way to avoid going to jail after the race.
- To avoid going to the front, he joined military intelligence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.