"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which was fine, she had no desire to go back to the States.
- Oh yeah I can understand your desire to go to the left coast.
- Even if you have no desire to start a company or go public one day, you'll learn something.
- Now, however, she had no desire to go outside and play.
- She closed the window, feeling no desire to go outside.
- That was the beginning of my desire to go to America.
- There were more than a few of them who had no particular desire to go back home.
- "A place where I also have no desire to ever go."
- He was another man who had no particular desire to go home.
- I have absolutely no desire to go to the police or anything like that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.