"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she, Alice, had never been forbidden to go and see her.
- Village people, particularly the children, were forbidden to go outside their homes in the night.
- The Ghosts were forbidden to go t at night for that very reason, even in groups.
- Max had gotten him in trouble before, going where she was forbidden to go.
- I didn't say that you would be forbidden to go.
- George felt sure the other children had been forbidden to go up and speak to her.
- She'd been absolutely forbidden to go outside at the School.
- "He set up a section of the apartment with only his stuff and told the children they were forbidden to go near it."
- She knew that since the murder it was forbidden to go outside alone after dark.
- It is forbidden to go far out from the beach, to protect both people and life in the sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.