"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the door had shut on him I went across to the chair beside the fire.
- I went on my knees beside him and made sure.
- He went down on one knee beside the older woman.
- He got up and went down on one knee beside her.
- The women swung away without response and went to a table beside the wall.
- He got up, walked around the table, and went down on one knee beside her.
- He got up and went over to the bed with Harry beside him.
- She went to the window beside the front steps and looked into the living room of what had once been her house.
- Enough so that the single shot went into the ground beside the stone walk.
- He went down on one knee beside the big man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.