"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She would go on to make several more horror movies for AIP, most of them co-starring Price, before retiring from acting in the late 1970s.
- The 41-year-old Morris went 5-1 in 10 starts, with a 2.69 ERA, before retiring for good.
- He then went back to the minors for a few seasons before retiring in 1934.
- The servants were going back to their tasks before retiring for supper, the monks were heading for the refectory.
- Also, after a night awake, the crew members would sometimes go jogging outdoors before retiring to bed.
- Elliott went on to a long minor league career in both the USA and Europe before retiring following the 2006-2007 season.
- He then went to Cheltenham Town and Chester City on trial before retiring from the professional game due to injuries in 2003.
- Jamili would fight just six more times afterwards, going 2-3-1 with all three losses by knockout before retiring in 2003.
- He went on to complete 92 grand prix before retiring in 1979, telling the world it was for 'reasons of self preservation.'
- He went on to play for Durham City and East London, both also in South Africa, before retiring from football.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.