"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You don't seem to understand what is going on here, despite everything that has happened.
- I hope you will go back to that system, despite the cost.
- However, this plan did not go forward despite the work that went into it.
- He had kept going, despite the failure of his huge body.
- She is going despite her own fear and against the advice of the Government.
- The city went ahead despite the drop in oil prices last year.
- More than 80 percent of our class went on to higher education despite the fact that we were children during the Depression.
- All had gone according to plan, despite the two recent deaths.
- The Car, as we called it, didn't seem to mind all that much and continued to go, despite my efforts.
- "This makes me able to go back to the board, despite all the problems, and know that I can make a difference," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.