"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it's like she knew something was going to happen, because the next day, I got this.
- "Should I let them go because the man is a fool?"
- I only go on like this because Stuart's my friend.
- "No one ever thought of not going because a black man was playing Jesus."
- Which we're not going to have to go to because Apple doesn't get the source.
- It was this way every time the red light went on, because one of these times Elder would be alone.
- He went ahead because what if this was his only chance to sing?
- I wasn't allowed to go to a national school because my parents held Chinese citizenship.
- Cos you're going there because your own business has not any more!
- Many teachers leave to go into other professions, or because of poor conditions in the city schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.