"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The issues going forward are very different than they were when I came 12 years ago."
- I have to be able to go forward and not look back any more.
- A voice called to me to come in, and I went forward into the room.
- He went forward, sat on the end of the bed with her.
- The few still on their feet could not go forward.
- Anything I do now has got to be new going forward.
- I want to go forward now, to make a new beginning.
- A decision to go forward with the project is not expected before 2015.
- The idea was brought before the school who decided to go forward with the plan.
- Something wasn't right, but he had to let the game go forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.