"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I went home upon my father's death two months later.
- This time they went through the door upon the left.
- Third, you wouldn't let us go at them upon the march.
- "Why do you and the others go upon the war trail against your own people?"
- Every day the people went upon deck to look out for land.
- Perhaps they will let us live in peace if we do not go upon the war trail.
- She went upon deck to take the air, and took me with her.
- You see where the little feet went bare upon the ground.
- Perhaps the way to think about the 2000's is to let the thousands go and fix upon the two.
- A dark hand had let go its lifelong hold upon her heart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.