"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The international work has been going on since the end of the 1980s.
- We've gone through a major change of government since then.
- This war has been going on since the early 1980's.
- It was the first time they went 3-0 since 1985.
- The debate has been going on at least since the early 19th century.
- The battle has been going on since the beginning of the year.
- It would be interesting to know how many people have gone a little bit further into the world of children's books since then.
- Three production lines have been closed and 1,100 workers let go since last year.
- They also came into the game hoping to go 8-0 at home for the first time since the 15-1 season of 1998.
- I also know that those same companies are going through a difficult period, particularly since 11 September 2001.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.