"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Actually a lot of things had gone wrong during the recent year.
- They have gone through a number of name changes during their history.
- As someone who went to college during the early 1970's, I have.
- They went over two or three times a year during the season.
- Well you must have been going during the day while I was at work then.
- The company went out business four times during the later years.
- He went 0 for 6 during the first two games.
- Thus I had always enough money to keep me going during the week.
- Your baby will go through many changes during the first year of life.
- Will I be able to go outside during the day?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.