"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She made a funny face, and I knew the answer was no.
- She started doing that funny face when we had her last time!
- He started making funny faces at me, so I made them right back.
- Usually when she did that and made a funny face it was difficult not to laugh.
- Then, he'd pulled a funny face and made her laugh.
- He carried the bag and the old painting with the funny face out of the room.
- If only a few funny faces could sort out her troubles, she thought.
- It was an ugly, funny face, but a nice one.
- I must have been making a funny face, because she burst out laughing.
- Don't know quite what he's doing, pulling a funny face as usual.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.