"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Savvy directors and actors understand that the only way to make a rich comedy truly funny is to take it seriously.
- It became a dark but very funny comedy.
- It's one of the funniest comedies I've seen in years.
- Stephen King placed it at the fourth position, calling the film "the funniest, most daring comedy of the year."
- For those new to Wilson, these funny and appalling comedies of bad manners are a good place to start.
- He is against any trends and funny comedy.
- I explained that very funny comedies always made me cry.
- We start with the fine review of a shockingly funny comedy about eye disease.
- Most plays were funny comedies, though there were serious tragedies as well.
- His Presidency is the biggest and funniest comedy I have ever witness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.