"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A specific focus is on working in rural areas where the majority of these schools exist.
- There is a specific focus on the eyes of the subject.
- A specific focus of the research is to study how children work together in groups with the computer.
- These are short works, each of which has a very specific focus.
- The result is a book whose importance extends far beyond its specific focus.
- The police conducted an investigation with specific focus on Scotland.
- Some gymnasiums provide general education, others have a specific focus.
- The specific focus of the inquiry has not been disclosed.
- It gives international news with a specific focus on Asia and its financial markets.
- A specific focus of the report is baby boomers, those born between 1946 and 1965.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.