"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The real focus of the volume wouldn't be the words anyway.
- "But it's right that one's real focus should be on the reconstruction."
- Michael still hit the books, but the games were the real focus of his emotional life that year.
- Getting that kind of reaction was distracting from the real focus.
- These girls cry a lot, but their common goal was a real focus for the future.
- I began, without real focus or explanation, to be afraid.
- The official added, "There is no real focus on state issues."
- "My real focus as a performer is the audience," he said.
- The real focus of his attention lay off to the left.
- "But our real focus is down the road for the one after."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.