"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His vision of the football game took on a softer focus now.
- A new idea taken over from still photography was "soft focus".
- "I always loved the soft focus of food pictures, how pretty they are," she says.
- According to the patient, everything slips into soft focus at that point.
- She sees everything in soft focus, but feels nothing.
- As soon as the debate ended, the campaign's soft focus returned.
- Even his eyes had stopped trying: the moving figures lapsed into soft focus.
- Yet this is not just any old soft focus.
- Everything was in soft focus because my contacts had washed out.
- Half these people talking about ethics had wedding pictures done with soft focus on them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.