"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has made the state a central focus of his campaign.
- But many also feel their town grew up without a central focus for community life.
- At this point, eight months from the election, it is too early to say if economic issues will be the central focus of the campaign.
- The school provided a central focus for the original 689 homes built by 1915.
- It is a central focus for the farmers who live in this area.
- The market place remains the central focus of the town.
- The music, of course, is the central focus at a concert.
- Third is attention to detail away from the central focus of the work.
- A central focus of the next issues will be on communicating research.
- The central focus of this paper concerned the point which bears his name today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.