"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both main political parties want a greater focus on the teaching of British history.
- A greater focus on new technology and sciences began to take hold.
- There needs to be a greater focus on quality control.
- A greater focus on education will also serve the needs of society.
- History books should be written with greater focus on the bedroom, he decided.
- A greater focus will also be placed on language and cultural training.
- They're getting greater focus on the way they invest for growth.
- Until 1975, there were 9 protected areas with greater focus on the north than the south.
- It also has a much greater focus on cultural events.
- Too great a focus has been placed on text and data.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.