"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her intense focus has the effect of an electric charge.
- With her most intense focus, she started to shift again.
- Administration officials and supporters said they thought the intense focus on the law in recent weeks could actually help their cause.
- An intense focus on one's passion can lead to success.
- "It's a natural part of our system when there is an intense focus, people ask questions," one senior administration official said today.
- The killings put intense focus on the issue of violence against women.
- There was an intense focus on staying safe in Europe.
- He brought an intense focus on how money influenced Washington politics.
- From day one, she got my attention with her intense focus.
- New York has had an intense focus on reading, too, especially in the early grades.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.