"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For both of us the world had come into narrow focus.
- The narrow focus of scientists is in some ways not surprising.
- This is "front line" historical work with a narrow focus.
- Every year the workshop has a different and narrow focus.
- But their narrow focus does pose some problems for a general audience.
- Some have a narrow focus while others are more eclectic.
- So maybe, with a narrow focus, she could reach him.
- But the narrow focus of the press may have done the president a favor.
- Through a series of meetings, the two came up with a more narrow focus.
- But rarely is the Court's focus quite so narrow as a single word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.