"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This party became the sole focus of political activity in the country.
- Their sole focus was finding more bottles and throwing them.
- His sole focus was on what this would mean for the school and, by extension, him.
- His sole focus, he said, was finding a fresh body to keep production rolling.
- But Japan, he added, is no longer the sole focus of attention.
- An only child, he had always been the sole focus of their expectations and hopes.
- Old movies are not the sole focus of his obsession.
- Talis Education is now the sole focus of the group.
- While wine making is a growing industry, it's far from the sole focus of the area.
- Europe, however, must not be the sole focus of our attention in this respect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.