"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Safety has always been a key focus to the company.
- It is only in recent years that this has become a key focus.
- The tool has a key focus on discovery of new information.
- In the last few years, localization has become a key focus.
- In the 1790s, coal quickly became a key focus of the local economy.
- The key focus is on how to make choice work better.
- A key focus has been the use of alcohol and drugs by students.
- He also said that a key focus of his campaign would be "a renewed emphasis on education."
- A key focus of the meeting will be security.
- Better defense against infection is a key focus of his research.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.