"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the other hand it was considered effective for low level fighter and ground attack work.
- These measures are generally considered effective in reducing crime (within those areas).
- State leaders need to consider more effective, less painful solutions.
- This was considered more effective than seeing the character full on.
- The therapy needs confirmation before it can be considered effective.
- The drug is considered most effective used under the tongue.
- These alarms are considered effective, with study participants being 13 times more likely to become dry at night.
- A community population of at least 50 is considered more effective for healthy breeding.
- The treatment is considered effective by military personnel and has received praise.
- He added that "each country has the right to choose the form of security it considers most effective."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.