"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Provide effective instruction in each discipline that is taught.
- Homogeneous grouping can provide more effective instruction for the most prepared students.
- Another 3.5 million children attended school but were "warehoused" in segregated facilities and received little or no effective instruction.
- More than 1 million students were refused access to public schools and another 3.5 million received little or no effective instruction.
- The importance of educational leadership and policy: In support of effective instruction.
- His research interests include reading and learning disabilities, and effective instruction in classroom settings.
- They are knowledgeable about effective instruction and effective schools.
- Hunter also developed a direct instructional model and elements of effective instruction.
- Concept inventories can be particularly helpful in identifying difficult ideas that serve as a barrier to effective instruction.
- The collection also contains materials on active learning and its use for effective instruction in the analytical sciences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.